CMDT 390-K-SL SKF QuickCollect Sensör
Machine monitoring made easy
The SKF QuickCollect sensor is an easy to use bluetooth enabled handheld sensor that connects to apps that work with both iOS and Android tablets and smart phones (and iOS smart watch). Combining vibration and temperature sensing, overall data can be viewed on the spot in real time or pushed to the cloud for future analysis.
This SKF QuickCollect sensor is ideal for service, reliability, operations, or maintenance personnel as part of a walk around data collection program.
- Velocity, acceleration enveloping, and temperature measurements
- Bluetooth communication with tablets, smart phones, smart watches
- Easy to use sensor and apps
- Easy to understand indications of machine condition
- Rugged industrial design – Drop test 1,8 m (6 ft.), water and dust resistant (IP65)
- Rechargeable lithium battery (8 hours normal usage)
- Option to connect, store and share data on the Cloud
- Option to connect directly to SKF Remote Diagnostic Services
- Connects to apps that work with both iOS and Android tablets and smart phones (and iOS smart watch).
- Gets you started quickly
- Can be used with minimum training and experience
- Identify developing rotating machinery issues before they become problems
- Connect directly to expert advice when you need it
- Expand functionality via apps to grow and compliment your existing maintenance program